Froize COVID-19 measures
As we move through the governments four stages of recovery, we do need to consider what procedures we will have in place for the safety and wellbeing of everyone involved with Froize activities.
Things of course, can change – as we know from events in 2020!
I have asked for guidance from East Suffolk Council’s Environmental Health Department… They, as expected, cannot be specific at this time because no one knows yet how the next few months will pan out.
The vaccine is our guiding light in returning to a form of the normality we sort of took for granted pre covid. The results so far are more than encouraging…. But we must not be complacent, and these are our safety measures in place at present – they are subject to change of course.
- Social distancing measures will be in accordance with the government rulings at the time of each event.
- As will any ruling on facemasks.
- Entrance and exits will be clearly marked and if social distancing is still applicable – then a ‘one way’ system will operate.
- Hand sanitiser will be generally available, and we recommend always using it on arrival and on departure… in fact… often!
- When there is food available, this will be for sale from ‘Gloria!’ our lovely Street Food Van – Usually from one and a half hours before each event.
- This will allow plenty of time for the service and consumption with distancing protocol in place.
- Drinks will be on sale from the Froize main bar – distancing measures apply! – One way system if necessary.
We will be doing everything we can to make sure we all feel safe and able to enjoy wonderful events in good company.